Tennessee Titans vs. Seattle Seahawks
Cheer on Nashville's own Tennessee Titans as they rival the Seattle Seahawks on September 24th at 3:05pm! Watch live on FOX.
What started out as an intimate food and music gathering put on by Kings of Leon in 2013 has grown into a weekend-long lovefest for the local food community. Music City Food + Wine Festival returns to Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park September 15 through 17, bringing with it a new schedule and an expanded list of dining and music events.
• This year the fest kicks off a day early! Start the party on Friday night with an evening dine-around from 6 to 10 p.m.
• Savor the return of Pappy Hour, with Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery, a separately ticketed event inside the festival, featuring samples of the acclaimed distiller’s spirits.
• The Martin’s BBQ and Friends experience, which gets several chefs cooking their best low-and-slow recipes over open flames.
• A musical tribute from award-winning legends, The Family Stone, will fuel guests as they fill up on more small plates and drinks at Saturday’s Harvest Night.
• Due to the popularity of the fest's Gospel Brunch, it's earned a morning all its own on Walk of Fame Park lawn with more beverages and bites to leave you feeling #blessed. Locals you'll see on the menu: Karl Worley of Biscuit Love, Levon Wallace of Gray & Dudley, John Lasater from Hattie B's, and Proper Bagel's Joshua Simpson.
• Bonus: Join Nashville Lifestyles as we host the Toyota Center Plate Stage! We'll be gabbing with chefs like Maneet Chauhan about cooking, entertaining, and life in Music City.
Find tickets and a full schedule at musiccityfoodandwinefestival.com.