Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
with the Nashville Symphony
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ in concert with the Nashville Symphony Grab your broom and get ready for the tasks ahead! The Triwizard Tournament comes to
What started out as an intimate food and music gathering put on by Kings of Leon in 2013 has grown into a weekend-long lovefest for the local food community. Music City Food + Wine Festival returns to Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park September 15 through 17, bringing with it a new schedule and an expanded list of dining and music events.
• This year the fest kicks off a day early! Start the party on Friday night with an evening dine-around from 6 to 10 p.m.
• Savor the return of Pappy Hour, with Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery, a separately ticketed event inside the festival, featuring samples of the acclaimed distiller’s spirits.
• The Martin’s BBQ and Friends experience, which gets several chefs cooking their best low-and-slow recipes over open flames.
• A musical tribute from award-winning legends, The Family Stone, will fuel guests as they fill up on more small plates and drinks at Saturday’s Harvest Night.
• Due to the popularity of the fest's Gospel Brunch, it's earned a morning all its own on Walk of Fame Park lawn with more beverages and bites to leave you feeling #blessed. Locals you'll see on the menu: Karl Worley of Biscuit Love, Levon Wallace of Gray & Dudley, John Lasater from Hattie B's, and Proper Bagel's Joshua Simpson.
• Bonus: Join Nashville Lifestyles as we host the Toyota Center Plate Stage! We'll be gabbing with chefs like Maneet Chauhan about cooking, entertaining, and life in Music City.
Find tickets and a full schedule at musiccityfoodandwinefestival.com.