An Evening with Rudy & Friends
Join Rudy Kalis and his special guests (Vince Gill, Eddie George, Pete Weber, and Jon Robinson) on Sunday, November 19 for dinner, drinks, and a fun night recounting his
This weekend the The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum opens a new exhibit for a country music artist we’ve been following for awhile now. Award winning entertainer, Luke Bryan, graced the cover of our August 2011 magazine and has been making headlines ever since. To mark the career of the reigning CMA and ACM Entertainer of the Year, the iconic museum presents the summer exhibition, Luke Bryan: Dirt Road Diary opening May 22 through November 8, 2015.
Not only will fans and museum guests get to see Bryan’s first guitar, handwritten lyrics to “I See You,” and numerous accolades, the Hall hosts a few special programs including songwriter sessions, album cover art design, and conversations with many who have contributed to Bryan’s success (Rodney Clawson, the Peach Pickers, Jeff Stevens).
• 12 singles at #1
• Sold nearly 7 million albums with 27 million digital tracks
• Named Entertainer of the Year by both the Academy of Country Music (twice) and Country Music Association.
• Crash My Party was 2013's best-selling country album (Certified Double Platinum)
• Billboard Music Award for 'Top Country Album'
• Six consecutive #1 hit singles.
• 1.7 million fans attending his concerts
More information at countrymusichalloffame.org.