The Must-See Shows at Tin Pan South 2016
Music City hosts a week long songwriters festival with the best of the best.
Written By: Valerie Hammond
Photographers: The Tennessean
Tuesday, April 5 — 6 P.M.
• Jessie Alexander, Cary Barlowe, Jonathan Singleton, Josh Thompson — The Country ($20)
• Bill Anderson, Bobby Bare, Buddy Cannon, Special Guests — The Bluebird Cafe ($20)
• Brandon Hood, Adam James, Davis Naish, The Shuggah Pies (Amy, Angela & Courtney Krechel), Jeffrey Steele, Parker Welling — Hard Rock Cafe ($20)
• Griffin House, Justin Klump, Jeff Trott, Special Guest — Douglas Corner Cafe ($10)
Tuesday, April 5 — 9 P.M.
• Kelsea Ballerini, Josh Kerr, Scott Stepakoff, Forest Glen Whitehead — The Listening Room Cafe ($20)
• Andrew Peterson, Audrey Assad, Benji Cowart, Cindy Morgan, Josh Blakesley, Travis Ryan — The Commodore Grille ($10)
• John Cowan, Lara Johnston, Tom Johnston, Paul Overstreet — The Country ($20)