Kids Ultimate Fitness Challenge - Nashville
The Kids Ultimate Fitness Challenge will be held on Sunday, May 24, 2015 at Centennial Park from 10am to 6pm. The event is a childhood obesity awareness
A portion of the proceeds to benefit the W.O. Smith Music School
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $25.
Date: January 22, 2013
Location: The Tin Roof, Nashville | 5:30 p.m.
• Kelleigh Bannen
• Casey James
• High Valley
• Edens Edge
• Clay Cook of the Zac Brown Band
• Her single debuted in 2012 was "Sorry On The Rocks"
• In 2009, she played 90 gigs in 90 days to honor her younger brother who passed away after a battle with addiction
• Her influences include Dolly Parton, Martina McBride, The Dixie Chicks, Frank Sinatra, and Garth Brooks
• She has two pugs who she is obsessed with!
• Her single recently appeared on Hart of Dixie
Sample this year's artists on our Music in the City playlist!
Sponsored by: eGroup, Jailers Premium Tennessee Whiskey, CMT, Global Motorsports, The BIG 98 WSIX, The Tin Roof, Yelp, and Nashville Lifestyles.