On July 19, The Nashville Food Project will hold its annual fundraising event, NOURISH, at the dining hall at Montgomery Bell Academy, bringing together Nashville’s
Whiskey Row — 400 Broadway
• From June 29 through July 4, Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row will donate a portion of food and drink sales to Folds of Honor. This is the second year Whiskey Row has partnered with Folds of Honor to raise money for military families. The downtown Nashville venue will also carry Folds of Honor Budweiser Freedom Reserve, a limited-edition bottle directly benefitting the organization.
11 a.m. - 3 a.m.
TailGate Beer — 7300 Charlotte Pk
• Live music, craft beer, cider, wine, liquor, pizza, and a full-scale professional fireworks show starting at 9 p.m.
11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Free
East Nashville — N 12th St (between Ordway & Calvin)
• Block party featuring great music, great food, and great beer.
4 p.m. - midnight. $30
• Toast America’s independence this Fourth of July beginning at 5 p.m. at Geist in Nashville’s only Champagne Garden, where guests will be able to view the Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th fireworks show beginning at 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $25 and include food and beverage.
5 p.m. $25
The George Jones — 128 2nd Ave N
• Enjoy some adult slushies, delicious smokehouse BBQ, and live music under a canopy of fireworks. They’ll have live music all day until midnight (on all levels) and will offer BBQ lunch specials from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Want to take your experience to another level? Check out the VIP packages on the main floor and rooftop! Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding VIP reservations.
5 p.m. - midnight. $300
L.A. Jackson — 401 11th Ave S
• Celebrate Independence Day at L.A. Jackson! They’ll be serving up festive specials like beer brats, ice cream sandwiches, and patriotic cocktails. No entry fee, just great vibes and views all day long, and special guest DJ Case Bloom spinning 7 p.m. - midnight.
3 p.m. - midnight. Free
Nashville Underground — 105 Broadway
• Enjoy Nashville Underground’s stellar view of the riverfront to see the fireworks and dance the night away. Rooftop packages and VIP areas are available. The rooftop party will start at 5 p.m. with buffets that will be available until 9 p.m., and desserts and bar snacks coming out later that evening. There will be a DJ to keep the party going and celebrate even after the fireworks end.
5 p.m. $150
Nudie’s Honky Tonk — 409 Broadway
• $75 entry includes two free drinks, one pair of sunglasses, and rooftop admission for the duration of the night!
6 p.m. $75
21c Museum Hotel — 221 2nd Ave N
• Avoid the crowds this year and retreat in high style to 21c Museum Hotel Nashville’s rooftop 21c Suite for an exclusive firework viewing party, featuring cocktails and bites by Gray & Dudley. Tickets include a full open bar, boozy popsicles, food, and an unforgettable view of the fireworks from the best spot in the city. Space is limited, so get your tickets while they last! Must be 21+ to attend.
7 - midnight. $200
Acme Feed & Seed — 101 Broadway
• Earn your stripes watching the musical acts Broadway has to offer on floors one and two, beat the heat and enjoy great live music all day with a VIP booth package, or view the largest fireworks display in the USA from Acme’s rooftop with fooftop VIP tickets.
12 p.m. - close. $10 - $200
CT10, City Tap Nashville — 204 3rd Ave S
• City Tap Nashville invites you to celebrate Independence Day with Booms & Brews at City Tap rooftop CT10, which overlooks the Cumberland River and has a perfect view of the fireworks. The party will kick off at 6 p.m., and guests will receive a complimentary cocktail from Heroes Vodka upon arrival. No cost to attend, but guests must RSVP at ticketleap.com. For more information, please call 615-922-4015.
6 p.m. Free
Fairlane Hotel — 401 Union St
• Kick off the Fourth of July in style at the Fairlane Hotel with views for days from the rooftop penthouse. Your penthouse pass ticket includes noshes from Mile End Delicatessen, full open bar, a $10 Lyft credit, DJ entertainment, and a view of the fireworks like no other place in Nashville!
7 - 11 p.m. $150
HQ Beercade — 114 2nd Ave S
• HQ Beercade is hosting a Fourth of July Bash to celebrate America’s birthday with (free) arcade games, acrobat performances, and patriotic drink specials—plus, spectacular views of Nashville’s main firework show downtown. From 3 - 9 p.m., HQ will offer $4 select cans of beer, $4 cocktails, $5 PB&J shots, $5 Apple Cinnamon shots, and $10 “Old Faithful” shots, and half-off wings all day long! Guests can stick around for live acrobat performances from 10 p.m. - 12 a.m. and the party won’t stop until close at 3 a.m. HQ is also whipping up a special red, white, and blue cocktail, the America Colada, with coconut cream rum, pineapple, lime, blue curaçao, and Peychaud’s bitters.
3 p.m. - 3 a.m. Free
Rare Bird, Noelle — 200 4th Ave N
• Celebrate Independence Day the Noelle way. Join Rare Bird rooftop lounge for complimentary food and drinks, sounds by DJ Foldy, and premium fireworks viewing from 13 flights up. The party starts at 7 p.m.
7 - 9:30 p.m. $200
TENN on Top, Holston House — 118 7th Ave N
• EEnjoy the ambiance of Holston House’s rooftop pool with a live DJ and unobstructed city and fireworks views. From 6 p.m. - midnight, guests 21+ can enjoy $5 ice luge shots and food and beverage specials, including rosé and watermelon margarita signature cocktails, canned beer and wine, and light bites, like chicken wing lollipops, mac ‘n cheese balls, hot dogs, grilled corn, fresh-made popcorn, and a brisket carving station. Plus, a portion of the night’s proceeds will be donated to hotel partner Mutt Nation.
6 p.m. - midnight.
Bobby Hotel — 230 4th Ave N
• Join all of Bobby’s raucous friends at our Rooftop Lounge for a 4th of July party. Tickets are $150 per person and include three wine or beer drinks per person, carnival fare with all-American favorites like sliders, mac n' cheese, and frozen treats, DJ Heath Haynes spinning vinyl records, and a front-row view of the fireworks display from ten floors up.
8 - 10 p.m. $150
Downtown Nashville — 5th Ave and Broadway; Cumberland Riverfront
• Lady Antebellum, Chris Janson, Lucie Silvas, Shannon Sanders, Andrew Combs, Kid Politics, Jason Eskridge, Katie Schecter, and the Nashville Symphony will play the FREE Music City July 4th party!
12 p.m. Free
East Park — 700 Woodland St
• Visitors can enjoy hot chicken from Nashville’s best hot chicken establishments, cold beer from Yazoo and other delicious edibles from local vendors. Live music from local bands keeps the “Nashville” vibe going all day long, and visitors can look on while five teams try their hand at cooking up their version of hot chicken in the amateur cooking competition.
11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Free
E.S. Rose Park — 1000 Edgehill Ave
• All ages and fitness levels will love running through downtown Nashville; plus, all participants receive a commemorative medal and athletic tank top.
8 a.m. $45
First Tennessee Park — 19 Junior Gilliam Way
• Celebrate the 4th of July watching America’s favorite sport!
7:05 p.m. $13 - $36
Ole Red — 300 Broadway
• Ole Red is raising the roof for America’s birthday! This exclusive rooftop party includes VIP access to the tallest rooftop on Broadway for fireworks viewing, signature cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres, entertainment, and more.
5 - 11 p.m. $150
L27 Rooftop Lounge — 807 Clark Pl
• Offering the highest rooftop in the city, L27 Rooftop Lounge is the quintessential place to watch Nashville’s renowned fireworks show, alongside patriotic food and drink specials, as well as DJ music on the lounge’s outdoor terrace. Tickets are $75 and include two complimentary cocktails and VIP entry from 6 p.m. - midnight. Cabanas can be reserved for parties of 6 to 10 people for an additional price.
6 p.m. - midnight. $75
Adventure Science Center — 800 Fort Negley Blvd
• Free parking, viewing of the downtown fireworks display on the Science Center lawn with the Nashville skyline as your backdrop, including a live sound feed of the Nashville Symphony’s accompaniment to the fireworks and entry into the Science Center beginning at 7 p.m. Fireworks will last about 30 minutes, beginning at 9:45 p.m.
7 - 10 p.m. $25 for adults; $15 for children
Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery — 1414 Clinton St
• Join Andy and Charlie Nelson this 4th of July as they raise a glass not only for America’s birthday, but also the anniversary of the birth (on July 4, 1835!) of Charles Nelson, their great-great-great grandfather who founded the now-resurrected century-old Nelson's Green Brier Distillery. The free event will feature a variety of activities, including BBQ from Peg Leg Porker, free tours of the distillery, corn hole games, and music by Grammy-nominated and Grand Ole Opry House fiddler, Matt Combs, along with his Nashville string-band.
11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Free
UP, A Rooftop Lounge — 901 Division St
• The bar will be closed to the public and only ticket holders will be able to take in the breathtaking views, energetic live music, and delicious cuisine that UP has to offer this 4th of July. Your ticket includes VIP entry, a gourmet dinner buffet (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available), discounted specialty cocktails, beers, and wines, live music, a photo booth, and valet parking.
5 p.m. - 1 a.m. $134.02