Win a Shopping Getaway to Alpharetta, GA!
Enter to win an awesome shopping and dining getaway to Alpharetta, Georgia in 2018 after the holiday rush!
Written By: Nashville Lifestyles
Spend this holiday season finding all the perfect presents in Alpharetta to fill your sleigh. There’s no way you will leave empty-handed. Your bags will be filled to the brim after strolling through more than 250 shops in five distinguished shopping districts, all within a 5-mile radius!
You could win an awesome shopping and dining getaway to Alpharetta in 2018 after the holiday rush!
Prize package includes:
• Two-night weekend stay at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell with breakfast for two each morning (Valued at $300)
• Purchase the perfect handbag at Honey & Hazel Boutique – $100 Gift Card
• Satisfy a sweet tooth with a stop to Lolli & Pops – $50 Gift Card
• Style your favorite guy with classic attire from Clothes Horse Mens Apparel – $150 Gift Card
• Bite into a taste of the Louisiana Bayou in downtown at Flatlands Bourbon and Bayou – $100 Gift Card
• Curb your cravings at the only Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Georgia – $100 Gift Card
• Refresh your mind and body with skin products by L’Occitane – $100 Gift Card
• Treat yourself to a new personal adornment from Iroff & Sons Jewelers – $300 Gift Card
• Kick off the New Year with the latest athletic wear at Big Peach Running Company – $100 Gift Card
• Wind down at Cabernet Steakhouse after a full day of shopping – $150 Gift Card
• Find a repurposed treasure to take home at Queen of Hearts Antiques and Interiors – $200 Gift Card
• Feast on authentic Neapolitan pizza cooked in handmade brick ovens at Campania – $100 Gift Card
ENTER TO WIN
Visit awesomealpharetta.com or stop by the Alpharetta Welcome Center between November 1 and December 31, 2017 to enter. One entry per person. Winner will be selected and notified the week of January 2, 2018. Prize package valued at approximately $1,750. A full list of contest rules can be found at awesomealpharetta.com.
Offered by the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau.