Nashville Lifestyles’ Home Awards Submissions
Recognizing the design community in three major categories: Projects, Development, and Design.
Written By: Nashville Lifestyles
Nashville Lifestyles is taking submissions for our third annual Home Awards, recognizing the design community in three major categories: Projects, Development, and Design.
All of the winners will be revealed in the September issue of Nashville Lifestyles At Home and at an awards reception (date to be determined). A panel of judges will select winners and semi-finalists in Projects and Development categories, while the Design category semi-finalists will be open up to readers for public voting on NashvilleLifestyles.com/Contests. Submissions are open from April 1 - June 15, 2018.
Click here to submit your Project, Development, and/or Design!
category 1 — Projects
Selections will be determined by a panel of judges, not a reader vote.
• Best New Home — We are looking for new construction, built with character and authenticity in mind. Entries to be considered must be built after January 1, 2017, and be completely finished, including landscaping and interior furnishings. No show houses, rental properties, or development model homes.
• Best New Kitchen
• Best Kitchen Remodel — must include before and after photos
• Best New Bathroom
• Best Bath Remodel — must include before and after photos
• Best Outdoor Space
category 2 — Development
Selections will be be determined by a panel of judges, not a reader vote.
• Best Community/Development — We are looking to honor either newly developed or recently revitalized; one with great architecture and engaged, active community residents.
category 3 — Design
Selections will be be up for a readers’ vote after judges have decided semi-finalists.
• Best Exterior Makeover — must include before and after photos
• Best Interior Makeover — must include before and after photos
• Best Design Blog of the Year
• Best Up-and-Coming Designer — new designer that has completed less than 30 projects
• Best Design Firm — established firm that has completed a minimum of 30 projects
• Best Builder
• Best Architect
• Best Realtor