Summer Selections: Patrick Brien
During the summer, Cumberland Gallery makes it easy for visitors to become acquainted with many of the exceptional local and national artists working today. From July
We’ve been glued to every episode of ABC’s Nashville for both its addictively dramatic storyline and its portrayal of our hometown. Besides ticking off all of the shoot locations we recognize, we’ve waited anxiously to get our hands on the music, much of which has been written and produced by our hometown artists. The soundtrack, produced by Big Machine Records, features music from the cast: Connie Britton, Hayden Panettierre, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen, and Sam Palladio. From the top-40 ranked “Telescope” to the Trent Dabbs/Kacey Musgraves-written “Undermine” the album out December 11, 2012, is packed with a solid line up of country tunes.
"Nashville" airs Wednesdays, 10- 11pm ET on the ABC Television Network.
Watch full episodes on ABC.
1. Buried Under — Performed by Connie Britton/ Written by Chris Destefano, Natalie Hemby
2. If I Didn't Know Better — Performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen/ Written by Arum Rae, John Paul White
3. Undermine — Performed by Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten/ Written by Trent Dabbs, Kacey Musgraves
4. Sideshow — Performed by Charles Esten/ Written by Aaron Scherz, Brad Tursi
5. Wrong Song — Performed by Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere/ Written by Marv Green, Sonya Isaacs, Jimmy Yeary
6. No One Will Ever Love You — Performed by Connie Britton, Charles Esten/ Written by Steve McEwan, John Paul White
7. Twist of Barbwire — Performed by Jonathan Jackson/ Written by Elvis Costello
8. Love Like Mine — Performed by Hayden Panettiere/ Written by Kelly Archer, Emily Shackleton, Justin Weaver
9. Telescope — Performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella/ Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay
10. When The Right One Comes Along— Performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio/ Written by Georgia Middleman, Justin Davis, Sarah Zimmerman
11. Telescope (Radio Mix) — Performed by Hayden Panettiere/ Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay