Recap: Nashville Influencers
The Influencers shared from their own personal and professional lives, with a few resounding take-aways from the morning.
Written By: Nashville Lifestyles
Photographers: Nashville Lifestyles Staff
Nashville Lifestyles' second annual Nashville Influencers event featured five of the city's top business leaders in a variety of industries. Tom Morales, founder of TomKats Hospitality Group, which includes The Southern Steak & Oyster, Acme Feed & Seed, Southernaire Market, and Fin & Pearl; Patrick Woodyard, co-founder and CEO of Nisolo; President and CEO of the Nashville Convention & Vistiors Corp, Butch Spyridon; Sally Williams, Vice President and General Manager at Ryman Auditorium/Opry Entertainment Group; and lifestyle blogger of By Chloe Wen, Chloe Wen. Over 150 guests enjoyed hearing inspirational stories after networking with other attendees.
>>> Nashville Influencers Party Pics
The morning was made possible with the generous support of our guests and sponsors: City National Bank, The Mall at Green Hills and Hilton Nashville. The Influencers shared from their own personal and professional lives, imparting a few take-aways from the morning.
• Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
• You are exactly where you need to be. Don't compare yourself to others, because they're just where they need to be.
• Surround yourself with people who are humble, hungry, and smart—in that order.
• Follow your instincts.
• Rising tides raise all boats.
• Nashville has a unique community. Instead of focusing on what's next, it's important to preserve the character of our city that already exists.
Don't miss the next Nashville Lifestyles event:
August 10 — Women in Business with Trisha Yearwood