Under the Stars Patio Series
Under the Stars Patio Series Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. Bobby Hotel Rooftop Tuesday, August 21, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. L27 Rooftop Lounge Thursday, September
If you haven’t scored tickets to the NHL All-Star Games taking place at Bridgestone Arena on January 30 and 31, you’re probably out of luck (or shelling out a pretty penny for someone else’s seat).
Still, there’s plenty to keep you in the game on the days leading up to the main event. Perhaps you’ve noticed the massive ice rink that has taken over part of downtown? Open to the public, Bridgestone Winter Park, which sits beside Walk of Fame Park, includes the outdoor rink, a concert stage, and plenty of family-friendly fun, like movie nights and live broadcasts of games.
The rink is being used for youth competitions and open skating as well as parties and events. Meanwhile, over at Music City Center, the 2016 NHL Fan Fair will open on January 28. There, you can snap a photo with the Stanley Cup, take part in a shootout, test your hockey skills, and meet a few NHL legends—which is nearly as good as seeing them on the ice.
Thursday, Jan. 28 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 29 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 30 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m
Sunday, Jan. 31 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
•2016 Honda NHL® All-Star primetime TV special broadcast live from the Honda Stage at Bridgestone Winter Park featuring Lee Brice, John Hiatt, Big & Rich, Kristian Bush, and Aaron Lewis.
• Bridgestone NHL® Slap Shot Challenge.
• Take a photo with the Stanley Cup®.
• Visit the Discover Theater hosting Q&A sessions with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders.
• Win prizes with your hockey skills at 102.5 The Game booth.
• Play Xbox NHL® 16 at Nashville’s Rock Station 102.9 The Buzz tent.
• Visit the Autograph Stage with NHL players, past and present.
• Test CCM RIBCOR, CCM Tacks and CCM RBZ Superfast sticks and dress up as your favorite NHL player with Reebok / CCM gear.
• Play EA Sports' NHL 16 at the NHL Arcade on high definition consoles.
• Visit the Fanatics Authentic store for signed memorabilia and unique collectibles available for sale.
• Watch fun street hockey action, plus the NHL Mascot Showdown™, inside the EA Sports NHL ®16 Rink.
• Shop in the NHL All-Star Flagship Store for officially-licensed NHL merchandise.
• Take a commemorative photo on a Zamboni® machine and play GEICO's NHL® All-Star Game Trivia Challenge for an opportunity to win your favorite team’s gear.
• Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame’s “Hockey in the State of Tennessee” exhibit.
• Enjoy live musical performances on the Honda Stage. Visit NHL.com/FanFair for the schedule.
• Stop by the Imports Dragon booth to play their new figurine board game or to purchase a limited-edition Shea Weber collectible figurine.
• Hone your hockey training skills with the JELL-O Total Game Changer.
• Explore NHL All-Star Game history in the Hall of All-Stars presented by MetLife.
• McDonald’s Kids Zone will have games and activities designed for hockey’s youngest fans.
• Take a photo with Mr. Peanut and receive some free samples.
• Visit the Mtn Dew booth for ice cold samples and custom photo cards.
• Preview the NHL’s newest digital products, NHL.TV and the Official NHL Mobile™ Application, set for launch on Feb. 1. Then face-off with your friends in a game of air hockey.
• Bid on NHL memorabilia and one-of-a-kind items, courtesy of NHL Auctions™.
• Visit the NHL Fan Fair™ Beer Garden and relax in the Logo Brand’s tailgate zone while enjoying an ice cold Coors Light.
• Drop by the NHL Ultimate Fan Cave to try your hand at billiards, foosball or air hockey.
• Get a free photo with the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, the 27 foot-long hot dog on wheels.
• Experience virtual reality at Samsung’s GearVR booth.
• SiriusXM NHL Network Radio™ will broadcast live from NHL Fan Fair.
• Step inside The Tennessean photo booth to capture your NHL All-Star experience. Enter a to win a $500 gift card.
• Experience the first-ever melty, cascading fountain of creamy Velveeta cheese. Shoot for Liquid Gold in the hockey skills challenge for a chance to win $100,000 and All-Star tickets.
• Visit the York® bubble hockey arena to play on custom Super Chexx® tables and a chance to win a hand-painted goalie mask.
• Commemorate the first NHL All-Star in Nashville and collect 20 exclusive pin designs at the WinCraft Pin Trading zone.